Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First time I saw Cannon and Ball

Go down

First time I saw Cannon and Ball Empty First time I saw Cannon and Ball

Post by Natalie Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:01 pm

I remember watching them as a child when they were on TV. I used to enjoy watching these two great men on a Saturday night and laughing so much that I almost cried lol.

The first time I saw them live was in 1997 when they did panto (Aladdin) at the Wolverhampton Grand. I had a friend who came with me as I was very nervous watching them live for the first time. There was a great cast appearing with them ie John Altman (Nick Cotton in Eastenders), Sinitta and Anthony Engleman who used to play Stonefish in Neighbours.

The panto was absolutely great, can't remember much about it but I know that they made me laugh. After the panto I nervously went round to the stage door to catch a glimpse of my heros and lo and behold they were there. I waited to speak to them for what seemed ages and I was coaxing my friend to ask them to sign my programme but unfortunately I never got to speak to them. I remember going home after and talking non stop about them which drove my friend mad and I have been a fan ever since.
Natalie
Natalie

Back to top Go down