Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bob and Tom

Go down

Bob and Tom Empty Bob and Tom

Post by Natalie Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:26 pm

I have met Bob and Tom loads of times before and after shows for signings, a photo and a chat. I have met Bob at organised meet ups with the fans with whom I have made great friends with.

I've seen them both at Gospel shows, plays, panto etc and they make an effort for their fans which is nice, I have never met such nice people who go out of their way to talk to fans and have photos taken with them.

I have never really spoke to Tom but when I do he is so nice. When I saw them in a show near me I was very early and the first one there, as soon as I walked in the door I saw Tom and he recognised me and he asked me how I was and I said I was fine and I asked him the same question and he answered, before that day he never really spoke to me so I was very happy.

I used to be so shy around them and it took a lot of guts to go up and talk to them but it doesn't bother me now, they like to see their fans watching them in their shows.
Natalie
Natalie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum