Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi I'm Jasmine

3 posters

Go down

Hi I'm Jasmine Empty Hi I'm Jasmine

Post by Jas Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:12 am

I'm 49, live in Australia on the Sunshine Coast,and am married.I first saw Bob and Tom in Great Yarmouth in 1981 with my mum,dad,brother and sister.I was an avid follower for a few years,getting to Scarborough and Manchester,and Norwich, where I lived and Ipswich too.I love comedy, and they just tickled my funny bone.I loved the TV shows and Boys in Blue as well as all the live shows,and back in the day I had the mugs,pens,keyrings,T Shirts,Records,Video's,was in the fan club, you name it I had it!I drifted away from "The Followers" but they still had a place in my heart.I saw I'm a celebrity,classic Cannon and Ball,and just recently found Bobby on Facebook.I became a friend,posted some old pictures, and have since become friends with Roz.So I thought I would join you all on here.Obviously I won't be at any shows this year, but who knows what next year will bring. x
Jas
Jas

Back to top Go down

Hi I'm Jasmine Empty Re: Hi I'm Jasmine

Post by Andrea Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:56 pm

Hi Jasmine

You are very welcome here. I have seen you around on Facebook recently, I am on there too, I will look you up and say hello.

It will be nice to have you with us, you will be in good company, everyone who calls in here are great people, will give you a big welcome.

Great to see ya,
Andrea
Andrea
Admin

http://www.cannonandball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrea Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:02 pm

Oh Lord Jasmine, lol.
I have just been to your FB profile. I could only see a small version of your dispaly pic as I couldn't see into your profile.

Was that a BCR outfit you have on in your piccie?
If so, we will have even more to talk about, I have a piccie of me in my outfit on my profile too, haha.

It may not have been so I may look daft for writing this, but it looked like one from the little bit I could see Smile
Andrea
Andrea
Admin

http://www.cannonandball.com

Back to top Go down

Post by lbyrne74 Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:45 am

Hi Jasmine,

Nice to see you on here. My name is Lorna. Sounds like you have great memories of the lads. Looking forward to seeing you about, on here and Facebook

Take care x
lbyrne74

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum