Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fantastic deal for DeVere Bolton in February

2 posters

Go down

Fantastic deal for DeVere Bolton in February Empty Fantastic deal for DeVere Bolton in February

Post by jcrowley13 Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:19 pm

For all those wanting to attend the tribute night at the Reebok, I have found an aamazing deal. The De Vere hotel at the Reebok, which is called Whites is having a winter sale. The hotel is part of the Reebok stadium complex, so you could not want to stay anywhere better. I have just booked a standard double room for just £20 for me and Andrea! Whilst there, if we choose to have breakfast its £7.50 per person but £20 for the room is simply amazing. Visit http://www.deverevenues.co.uk/home.html and on the top right is a booking form. Enter the date, hotel and other details. On the next page confirm the details, then on the next page is the crafty bit. It says a standard double which we have booked is £20 - however if you click all rates it offeres you the same deal but for just £20! I have checked the others and clicking all rates tyakes £10 off them all. How fantastic is that.
jcrowley13
jcrowley13

Back to top Go down

Fantastic deal for DeVere Bolton in February Empty Thanks J

Post by Natalie Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:47 pm

Thanks J for the info about the hotel, it's a great deal. I've booked for one night, can't wait now lol Very Happy
Natalie
Natalie

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum