Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meeting Bob and Tom

Go down

Meeting Bob and Tom Empty Meeting Bob and Tom

Post by Andrea Sun Oct 19, 2008 12:20 pm

Meeting Bob and Tom was very special to me.

I had met them at signings after shows etc and that was really good, I loved the pictures I got then but actually meeting Bob a few times to speak to and be a part of everything that has been going on has been fantastic.

He is a really warm and friendly guy and does like to include people in what he is doing and enjoys the company of others, a lovely person to be around.
I have actually only met Tom once to actually speak to. I have been around when Tom has been there but never got an opportunity to talk to him much. Tom was fab, at one time I always thought that Tom would be more difficult to speak to than Bob, maybe because fo their characters on stage but Tom is great too. Very warm and welcoming and easy to speak to.

These two guys in my opinion more than deserve the love and affection that they get everywhere they go from their audiences because they have worked hard and make an effort where their fans are concerned. I haven't seen either of them turn anyone down for a handshake, a quick word or a photo wherever they are or whatever they are doing. They keep in touch with the people who made them what they are, you can't get any better than that.

I kind of went off on a tangent there didn't I and haven't actually written about my actual experiences.
I will come back and do so at some point, lol.
Andrea
Andrea
Admin

http://www.cannonandball.com

Back to top Go down